Apply to Join an FPC
Applications are being accepted to participate in the Florida Product Council (FPC) Program. FPCs are small groups of ULI members that commit to meet at least two times per year with fellow real estate professionals to share best practices, grow their network and discuss development practices that influence and change our communities.
FPCs meet for a day of programming at the Annual ULI Florida Summit (May/June) and a mid-year meeting (January/February) each year. FPC meetings may consist of guest speakers, sharing best practices, case studies, round table discussions, and site tours.
Application and FPC Member Lists by clicking links in the right sidebar.
- Provide an avenue for all members to experience the value of ULI, particularly those that are unable to regularly attend the National Conferences or participate at the Full Membership level.
- Attract to membership the most talented and successful people in the real estate development field.
- Provide a forum for information exchange on state-of-the-art real estate practices.
- Develop and maintain an informational and response capability for addressing development problems and opportunities.
- Provide an industry focus on the major social and economic issues of the day.
- Provide input to impact and influence community attitudes and lifestyles regarding development.
- Apply research to innovative applications in land use planning.
- Capitalize upon the efforts of ULI’s membership talent to strengthen the Institute’s overall impact and thrust.
- Provide a forum for discussing the priorities of the institute as they relate to their business.
Florida Product Councils:
Community & Housing Development (CHDC)
The CHDC works to provide programming that focuses on understanding the markets in which our members’ work, trends that impact community development, case studies and lessons learned, and innovating new approaches to planning, sustainability and the design of the built environment. Additionally, the expertise of the council members is leveraged to share best practices throughout the state.
Hospitality & Recreational Development (HRDC)
The HRDC is a collegial group of experienced developers, owners, operators and advisors of resort projects, second home and recreation-oriented communities and related leisure/hospitality facilities. Our goals include developing and sharing new ideas for improved resort/recreational products and second home/vacation home communities that respond to consumer trends and demands, sharing lessons learned and best practices to spur innovation while supporting market growth and excellence and sharing consumer market information and deal structures to better understand demand and improve investment returns.
Urban Development/Mixed Use (UDMUC)
The UDMUC works to provide intrinsic programming that creates valuable take aways for its members and includes understanding the markets within Florida’s Urban areas, market trends that impact mixed use development, case studies and lessons learned, and innovating new approaches to planning, sustainability and the design of various mixed-use elements. Council members involvement and contribution is instrumental in the expertise and best practices discussed, based on their work throughout Florida.
Multi-Family Development Council (MFDC)
The MFDC is comprised of a wide variety of leaders in the multifamily industry throughout the state including developers, investors, lenders, and other key professionals in the field. With a focus on furthering the interests of its members and the industry as a whole, the MFDC serves as a venue for building valuable relationships while also providing a collaborative and interactive forum for discussing key issues facing the multifamily industry, best practices, and a range of in-depth topics including: demographic/market trends, site acquisitions, capital markets, architectural design, entitlements, construction costs, and leasing/sales strategies.