ULI Central Florida COVID-19 Response & Precautions
From today until Friday, May 23rd, we will postpone some of our planned local District Council events and offer others as a virtual option for registered participants. All committee meetings will be held as conference calls during this period also.
When possible, we will feature an option for registered event attendees and presenters to participate virtually in a webinar. We will continue to monitor local and national events regarding Covid-19; therefore, as program dates approach, we may need to change this timeline or move other events to a virtual-only format or to postpone/reschedule. All registered attendees of upcoming public events will receive event-specific information in their email.
Events: Each event, from now until May 23rd, will be converted to a webinar, when possible or rescheduled. Currently, affected events are:
- 3/25 – Candid Conversation on Sustainability – POSTPONED TO AUGUST 28
- 3/31 – Young Leader Nuts & Bolts – POSTPONED TO JUNE 2
- 4/3 – MyULI – POSTPONED TO JUNE 5
- 4/9 – StimULI Capital Markets – WEBINAR FORMAT
- 4/13 – After Hours – POSTPONED TO JUNE 22
- 5/1 – MyULI – POSTPONED TO AUGUST 7
- 5/14 – StimULI – assessing webinar option or postponement
All plans to reschedule these or offer as webinars will be updated on the event page and with eblasts.
- Postponed Events: As any ULI Central Florida events are postponed, the registrations will be automatically transferred to the new dates when reschedule dates are set. Once dates are finalized, refund requests will be accepted.
To ensure, you’re receiving our e-mails: please check your ULI member profile, to ensure all contact information is up to date.
Please note these actions pertain to ULI Central Florida only. This does not apply to the ULI Florida Summit, in June, or ULI global events. More general information on ULI’s global approach to the outbreak may be found at uli.org.
Concerning the 2020 ULI Spring Meeting: Following the latest guidance from U.S. and Canadian health agencies, our Global Board of Directors has made the decision to cancel the Spring Meeting. For more details specific to the ULI Spring Meeting: spring.uli.org/
Local ULI leadership and staff will continue to monitor events and review protocol. Should you have any questions regarding a meeting or event, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
1Please stay safe and healthy.