- Mentoring Program Unites Young Professionals with Orlando Business and Community Leaders
- Leadership WLI: Contract Administration/Project Development
- Location, location, location
- Convo With… Jeff Reader – Vice President, Reader & Partners
- Convo With… Cecelia Bonifay – Partner & Chair, Land Use & Sustainable Development Practice/Akerman
Monthly Archives: March 2014
On Friday, February 28th, ULI Central Florida hosted the first of five ULI Statewide “Building Healthy Places” workshops, led by Dr Richard Jackson. Over 80 community leaders, developers and citizens convened to discuss what being a healthy community really means and how ULI can help facilitate this kind of change for existing neighborhoods, particularly the Parramore neighborhood in Downtown Orlando. In the morning, Dr Jackson illustrated great examples of healthy communities he has seen around the country. Next, some of the local organizations shared information about their successful programs, … Read More
The Central Florida chapter of the Urban Land Institute, which includes mostly real-estate developers, revamped its annual awards program this year to recognize innovation. So, instead of highlighting the usual lineup of developments, the nonprofit cited a bike-share project, a repurposed church and small-lot home design among the finalists. Read more here.