- Mentoring Program Unites Young Professionals with Orlando Business and Community Leaders
- Leadership WLI: Contract Administration/Project Development
- Location, location, location
- Convo With… Jeff Reader – Vice President, Reader & Partners
- Convo With… Cecelia Bonifay – Partner & Chair, Land Use & Sustainable Development Practice/Akerman
Monthly Archives: January 2014
Next week, ULI Central Florida will award the first ever Trendsetter Award at the 2014 Emerging Trends in Real Estate Conference (Friday, January 31, at the Country Club of Orlando). Read on to find out who our five finalists are, and what makes them Trendsetters in the land use arena. 1. Open for Business This endeavor, the first of its kind in the nation, brought together over 30 Central Florida governments to encourage economic prosperity and business growth. How did they do it? By working together to identify economic and … Read More
ULI Central Florida is now hiring for the position of Program Coordinator at our Orlando office. If you have at least one year of experience in event coordination and an interest to learn more about the world of urban planning and real estate, then click here to read our full job description. We are looking to fill this position immediately, so don’t hesitate to submit your cover letter and resume to CentralFlorida@uli.org today! Email us or call us at 407.674.7475 with any questions.